Operational Update

I’m sure that this is obvious to just about everyone right now, but just to make if formal:

Tour operations are suspended until further notice.

The border is closed, we cannot do tours to the US.
The casinos here that are open are operating at limited capacity and are not allowing tour buses in.
Even once tours are allowed back in, we have yet to figure out a way that will allow safe & proper social distancing on the bus. In order to maintain 6feet of distance between unrelated people we’d have to stagger seats & rows, resulting in only being able to fill buses to 1/4-1/3 capacity. There’s simply to way to even come close to breaking even under those circumstances.

And the reality is that the vast majority of our passengers are seniors, many of which have existing health issues.  We greatly value our passengers & clients, many have become very dear & longtime friends. We absolutely do not want to operate in a way that puts our passenger’s health & safety at risk.

So, to that end, we will keep operations suspended until we can resume tours in such a way that is safe for everyone involved.

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Operational Update

Seven Clans Thief River Casino tour update

In light of the current situation we have made the decision to cancel our April Thief River Falls tour. We have no idea when the border is going to reopen, Canadians are still being urged not to travel out of the country except when necessary, and the casino has shut its doors for a minimum of 2 weeks.
We look forward to resuming business as usual and continuing to provide quality tours to our wonderful and valued passengers when things are more toward normal.

Posted in News | Comments Off on Seven Clans Thief River Casino tour update

South Beach Casino update #2

This morning we were advised by the casino that they are extending their bus tour cancellation date, which will affect our April 2 tour date. The rest of our dates are, at the moment, unaffected. We will continue to keep you updated as we get more information from our casino partners.
Posted in News | Comments Off on South Beach Casino update #2

Wendover flight update #3

As those booked with us for this week already know, the casino has decided to cancel flights for the rest of the month. Most of our folks had already been rescheduled to other dates. If you were booked on the March flight and have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email or Facebook message.
At this point in time the casino plans to resume flights in April, but as this is a very fluid and evolving situation that is subject to change. The next scheduled flight out of Grand Forks is May 21-24.

Posted in News | Comments Off on Wendover flight update #3

South Beach day trip update

 
The casino has temporarily suspended bus tours – currently this suspension runs to March 28. We have been told that as our next tour date is after this (April 2) it is scheduled to proceed as usual. This, of course, is subject to change depending on the the circumstances with the COVID-19 virus. In the meantime we are continuing to operate according to the latest information from the casino – that they plan to resume tours by the end of the month and our next date should remain unaffected.
Posted in News | Comments Off on South Beach day trip update

March Wendover Tour update #2

Another update on the Wendover trip next week:
 
Most passengers booked on the March date have chosen to take advantage of the casino’s offer to reschedule to other dates without penalty. Some have chosen to still drive to Grand Forks on their own for the flight. At this point as far as we aware the flight is still operating as scheduled, we will post notifications if the casino advises us of any change.
Posted in News | Comments Off on March Wendover Tour update #2

March Wendover tour & COVID-19 update

For those booked on the Wendover tour next week — we are keeping on top of and monitoring the COVID-19 situation. The casino has issued a statement regarding their increased sanitizing and disinfecting practices, and is allowing people to reschedule to other dates with no change fee.

Due to the number of cancellations we will no longer be running the bus to Grand Forks for the March trip, but we will be making sure transportation is arranged for those that were booked on the bus and are still coming with us.
As of this time there are no plans to cancel the trip. The border is still open, the flights are still operating, there is no official advisory not to travel to the United States. We will keep people updated if the situation changes.

We are not only travel enthusiasts ourselves but we consider our passengers to be like extended family and their continued safety is always a primary concern for us.

Posted in News | Comments Off on March Wendover tour & COVID-19 update