Wendover flight update #3

As those booked with us for this week already know, the casino has decided to cancel flights for the rest of the month. Most of our folks had already been rescheduled to other dates. If you were booked on the March flight and have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email or Facebook message.
At this point in time the casino plans to resume flights in April, but as this is a very fluid and evolving situation that is subject to change. The next scheduled flight out of Grand Forks is May 21-24.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.